Thursday we had a girls night for two women who are leaving to go back to the U.S. We met at Amy's for drinks, then walked downtown to an Indian place. The food was delicious and we had a ball. I had never had Indian food and I really liked it. I definitely will be going back. I haven't laughed that hard since probably the girls trip to Tongeren and it had nothing to do with our waiter's unibrow.
After dinner we wanted to go to an Irish pub for karaoke, but being a Thursday, they didn't have it, so we went to a different bar....where we proceeded to order a drink based on the name--a screw up against the wall. I can't remember if it was a a slow one ;)
It was only a bonus when they showed up as a fun color. In the picture they look green, but I swear they were blue.
On Saturday, I went with a group of people on a Rhein cruise for the Rhein in flames. It includes dinner and we floated down the river and saw several fireworks shows from castles and from the vineyard hills. (You can click on the collage to see the pictures enlarged in another window.)
No comments:
Post a Comment