In October, I'll be leaving the barn and headed over the "big water" to Germany for 3 years. I've decided that I'm going to try blogging. I thought it would be a good idea for family and friends to be able to keep track of (a.k.a. stalk) me. You'll be able to read about what is going on, where I'm traveling, and what trouble I've gotten into. That is, assuming I keep posting on somewhat of a regular basis.
I'm scheduled to leave on October 9th and my household goods will probably be picked up at the end of September. I met yesterday with the woman assigned to help me with the process and there sure is a lot of stuff to do and to think about. I couldn't imagine what it would be like moving a family or an entire house. I have just 2 rooms in a barn, but there I've got plenty of stuff!
The rollercoaster ride is just beginning...
1 comment:
You need more barn pictures, inside and out, in this day and age how many people can say they lived in a barn for 6 years you might never see it again.
Post a Comment